Ekta Minocha – Vegan Baker & Yoga Teacher Owner of Home Bakery – Homemade Beku
Plant Based Baking Workshop
- Learn to create delicious cakes at home without dairy & eggs
- Make them healthier with complete control on the ingredients
- Go Plant Based and inspire others to follow
- Show Kindness to Mother Nature and Animals with your food choices
These are online live sessions where I will demonstrate Vegan Cake Recipes. We will cover basics of baking and how to make it plant based. I will be conducting this workshop for a small group with limited entries.
This workshop will focus on plant based cake baking with recipes made healthy using Whole wheat and Jaggery. We also learn two Vegan Iced Cakes. These cakes are some of the best selling cakes on my menu. This session will also act as a foundation for Sugar-Free , Gluten-Free and Oil-Free Workshops which will be planned in future.
November 27th -> 3 PM – 5:45 PM
November 28th -> 3 PM – 5:45 PM
Fees : INR 2400/- (Early bird prices below)
What you receive
> Learn basics of Plant Based Baking
> Vegan Recipes
Chocolate Sponge (Whole Wheat, Jaggery)
Vanilla Sponge (Whole Wheat)
Banana Chocolate TeaCake with Walnut Streusel (Whole Wheat, Jaggery)
Lemon Blueberry Muffins (Whole Wheat)
Vegan Dark Chocolate Ganache
Homemade Berry Jam
Vegan Caramel Sauce
Vegan Butterscotch Praline
Vegan Dark Chocolate and Berry Cake
Vegan Caramel Crunch Cake
> 2 Live Sessions with Demonstration, Theory, Q & A
November 27th – 3 PM – 5:45 PM
November 28th – 3 PM – 5:45 PM
<Session duration from 2.5 to 3 hours>
Banana walnut chocolate Tea Cake
Vegan Dark Chocolate & Berry Cake
Vegan Caramel Crunch Cake
> Discussion on Healthy Baking
How to make these recipes healthier. What to expect.
> Variation on existing recipes
Making a variety of cakes using these recipes as a foundation
- Individual attention due to small group size
- 20% off for participants on Refined Sugar Free Workshop (next in line)
- Access to session recordings for 15 days
- Guidance over email post workshop
- Clarification on Basic baking doubts
- Clarification on doubts on Vegan Baking
- Optional direct access to me on Baking with The Vegan Birdie Telegram group
Early bird price – INR 2000
Valid on enrollment before 14th November 2021
Session will be conducted via Zoom. Enrolled participants will receive recipes , meeting joining details before the call on their email.
Kindly note the enrollment fees is Non-Refundable.
If you would like to stay updated on my future courses and blog recipes please subscribe below.
Your personal information is will not be shared with anyone.